AURA Plugins Oy is a software development company located in Northern Finland 🇫🇮
Our focus is Editor and Librarian software for hardware synthesizers and hardware effect units. These products allows our Editor users to connect Digital Audio Workstation with hardware equipment using VST2, VST3, Native AAX or Audio Unit format plug-ins. Our Editor & Librarian software is also available in Standalone Applications for macOS and Windows.
With the experience of 10+ years in C++ programming, our plug-ins and applications work with all major DAW’s and with the latest Windows and macOS operating systems. New updates are in the works for the editors which are not yet compatible.
AURA Plugins Editor & Librarian software is great for home producers as well as professional producers. Our software is used in Universities, big recording studios around the world.
Products released so far:
- Access Virus Editor for all Access Virus models. Including Virus TI + Apple Silicon USB compatibility.
- Clavia Nord 2 Editor for Clavia Nord Lead / Rack 1, 2, 2X models.
- Korg microKorg Editor for Korg microKorg (first generation, not microKorg XL models).
- Korg MS2000 Editor for Korg MS2000 & MS2000R models.
- Novation SN Editor for Novation Nova Desktop and Supernova Rack models.
- Novation SN II Editor for Novation Nova II Keyboard, Supernova II models.
- Waldorf Blofeld Editor for Waldorf Blofeld models.
- Waldorf microQ Editor for Waldorf microQ models.
- Waldorf Q Editor for Waldorf Q models.
- Waldorf Pulse Editor for Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ models.
- Waldorf Pulse 2 Editor for Waldorf Pulse 2 model.
- Roland JP-80×0 Editor for Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 models.
Products in queue:
- Yamaha AN Editor for Yamaha AN1x, AN200 and PLG150-AN.
- Waldorf Kyra Editor for Waldorf Kyra.
- Korg Radias Editor for Korg Radias.
- Clavia Nord 3 Editor for Clavia Nord Lead / Rack 3 models.
- Novation KS Editor for Novation KS4, KS5 and KS-Rack models.
- M-Audio Venom Editor for M-Audio Venom.
- Other surprises awaiting in line too!
Follow us in Ko-fi.com or Twitter to stay informed about new products, updates and plans for the future.