Terms and Conditions
By using the auraplugins.com website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
All sales are final.
- All sounds & editors available from auraplugins.com are licensed, not sold, to you by auraplugins.com. auraplugins.com is either the owner or entitled licensee of the sounds & editors. The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds in audiovisual productions, websites, video games, or other media productions, without paying any additional royalties, license feeds, or any other fees to auraplugins.com or third parties.
- You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign, or otherwise transfer any of the sounds or editors except as incorporated in a fully mixed musical production. You may not distribute, the sounds & editors in native format or in any format which could be construed as competitive. This license expressly forbids resale, re-licensing or other distribution of these sounds & editors, either as they exist, or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds & editors to another user, or for uses in any competitive product.
- You will not disclose access codes or passwords used in accessing any area of the auraplugins.com website to any other party and will maintain such codes or words as confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain strict safeguards on all sounds & editors received by you from auraplugins.com to prevent unauthorized use or distribution thereof. auraplugins.com reserves the right to remove any usernames and/or passwords and ban, without notice or refund, any members posting auraplugins.com sounds, download links, usernames, passwords or links, to any newsgroups, message boards, public or private mailing lists, websites or forums. If you become aware of any unauthorized use or distribution of the sounds, you shall immediately notify auraplugins.com via the support link at the top of this page.
- You will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend auraplugins.com from and against all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorney’s fees, against or suffered by auraplugins.com with respect to any matter that arises because of a breach of this agreement by you.
- Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that auraplugins.com has a proprietary interest in the sounds contained within this website and that any use by you that intends to frustrate the purpose of this agreement, including but not limited to selling, renting, or otherwise distributing the sounds would cause irreparable injury to auraplugins.com in a way that could not be adequately compensated by damages. You agree that, in the event of such improper use, auraplugins.com shall be entitled to an immediate injunction without the requirement of posting a bond.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. auraplugins.com expressly disclaims all warranties of conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that auraplugins.com cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the purchase fee paid by you to auraplugins.com.
- auraplugins.com reserves the right to amend site content & product prices without notice.
- Due to software piracy, software licenses are only for personal usage and re-selling or transferring of the plugin licenses is NOT allowed. If your software product is not working, we suggest dropping the use of the software and wait until next update that will fix the issue.
- You can accept that on occasion auraplugins.com will e-mail you information regarding our services and any related product information about editors and soundsets or audio production. auraplugins.com will not disclose your e-mail address to any companies outside of our organization.
- You are NOT permitted to include our sound files in any sample product that are sold or given away freely. This is regarded as reselling our material in a “stock” format as is not acceptable unless you have negotiated a custom license agreement with our licensing department. This type of specialist agreement can be obtained by contacting us via the Support pages at the top of this page.
- Credits – As a customer of our site you are not required to pay any additional licenses or royalties to be able to use our sounds & plugins in your own musical recordings. It is NOT required, but highly appreciated, that you credit us in your product literature. This helps spread the word about our services and helps our survival. A simple example of a typical credit would be “synth sounds used in track four courtesy of auraplugins.com”.
- Download access. You acknowledge that auraplugins.com takes necessary measures to combat credit card fraud. This may result in your download link being delayed while we try to ascertain the authenticity of the payment you have made.
- Refund Policy – Since our products are digitally delivered and licensed, refunds are only given at the discretion of the management. You can download demo version of our editor products to try them first!
By proceeding to purchase products from auraplugins.com you are agreeing to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
All sales are final.
Copyright 2022 auraplugins.com
All rights reserved.