Return to Product Page
Full downloads require purchase from our store.
Download Access Virus Editor & Librarian
Hardware Editor and Librarian for Access Virus (all models).
It is time to reconnect – don’t leave the hardware behind
– Any of the following Access Virus models: A, B, KB, Indigo, Rack, Classic, C, KC, Indigo 2, Rack XL, TI, TI Snow, TI2 or TI Pølar
– MIDI Interface with SysEx support OR
– Direct USB connection to computer
Virus TI users with macOS 10.15 or greater:
Option #1: Use our “Virus TI USB Plugin I/O” driver after install. USB Audio stream works too. Full details here.
Option #2: Unplug the USB from the Virus TI and use regular MIDI cables.
Option #3: Get a good USB to MIDI interface, like ESI MIDIMATE EX
Latest version: 3.0.0 build 9033 | 2023-Mar-13
Demo Limitations to be aware of:
- Parameters can not be automated from your DAW.
- Parameter MIDI CC Mapping is disabled.
- Total Recall is disabled.
- UI Data can not be saved or loaded.
- MIDI CC Mapping Data can not be saved or loaded.
- Librarian Bank Edits can not be saved.
- Librarian "Store Data to Hardware" is disabled.
- Demo can not be registered.
Install and Launch instructions
- Download the installer for macOS or Windows.
- Extract the zip file on Windows.
- Open the installer executable and run it.
- Select VST2 and VST3 location with Windows installer.
- Read the hardware and DAW configuration guides from our documentation site. Link below.
- If you have banks you've purchased for the specific product, copy them to
"~/Music/AURA Plugins/(product name)/Patches/" folder.
- Open the plugin or Standalone application and you can view your copied banks in the Patch Librarian tab.
- Enjoy and support our continuous work & development with subscription or get a lifetime license!
Available plug-in formats
- VST2 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- VST3 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AAX (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AudioUnit (macOS 64-bit)
- Standalone Application (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
Windows 7 - 11 (64 bit)
macOS 10.12 (High Sierra) or greater - Intel and Apple Silicon with or without Rosetta 2
OpenGL 2.1 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.
Please ensure system and DAW compatibility with the plug-in or standalone application DEMO before committing to purchasing a full license. All purchases are final.
VST is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
[fixed] Resolved issue where legacy patch data was not loaded properly when Virus TI was chosen as active model.
[fixed] Resolved issue where Mod Matrix Distortion Mix destination was not working.
[fixed] Resolved issue where selected bank character was incorrect.
[fixed] Resolved Pro Tools crash when removing Editor with MIDI I/O set.
[fixed] Automation works from Editor itself, external midi controller or from hardware itself.
[fixed] Resolved issue where arp mode didn't work as expected.
[fixed] Resolved issue where global arp switch didn't work as expected.
[fixed] Resolved issue where disabling / enabling global EQ displayed EQ parameters on top of Multimode Mixer view.
[fixed] Resolved issue where User Interface was not drawn properly on different screen sizes.
[fixed] Resolved issue where filter 1 mode was always set to LP on Virus A, Virus Rack and Virus B.
[fixed] Some list items displayed wrong value in User Interface.
[fixed] Resolved issue where onscreen keyboard was not shown even when it was toggled on after closing the editor window.
[fixed] Resolved issue where user interface scaling didn't work as expected on smaller displays (i.e. macbooks with 13-inch display).
[fixed] Resolved issue where MIDI I/O was not recalled as expected after updating the MIDI framework.
[new] Sliders can be set to snap on mouse position or adjust freely from clicked position.
[new] Category browsing can be limited to currently active bank from Editor Preferences menu.
[new] User can now sync single part from hardware to Editor with Sync Data from HW button when main TAB is not set to MULTIMODE MIXER view.
[new] Added function that will display a new window if Total Recall is interrupted while Session & Editor are loading.
[new] Disable Total Recall function added to Editor Preferences menu.
[new] Randomizer can now be limited to randomize active TAB content only, ie. Effects 1. This option has been added to Editor Preferences menu.
[new] Multimode mixer key range controls now show as a menu when clicked. Same applies to Filter Key Follow Base.
[improvement] PC Standalone App MIDI I/O Dropdown menus are now wider.
[improvement] Request interval is now automated. All patch writing is clocked between 500ms intervals.
[improvement] MIDI Message handling adjusted.
[improvement] When global keyboard or control mode is off, data gets sent to hardware more efficiently.
Complete change log: https://github.com/AURAPluginsLtd/Access-Virus-Editor/blob/main/changelog.md
Return to Product Page