Return to Product Page
Full downloads require purchase from our store.
Download Access Virus Editor & Librarian
Hardware Editor and Librarian for Access Virus (all models).
It is time to reconnect – don’t leave the hardware behind
– Any of the following Access Virus models: A, B, KB, Indigo, Rack, Classic, C, KC, Indigo 2, Rack XL, TI, TI Snow, TI2 or TI Pølar
– MIDI Interface with SysEx support OR
– Direct USB connection to computer
Latest version: 3.0.0 build 9022 | 2022-Sep-30
Demo Limitations to be aware of:
- Parameters can not be automated from your DAW.
- Parameter MIDI CC Mapping is disabled.
- Total Recall is disabled.
- UI Data can not be saved or loaded.
- MIDI CC Mapping Data can not be saved or loaded.
- Librarian Bank Edits can not be saved.
- Librarian "Store Data to Hardware" is disabled.
- Demo can not be registered.
Install and Launch instructions
- Download the installer for macOS or Windows.
- Extract the zip file on Windows.
- Open the installer executable and run it.
- Select VST2 and VST3 location with Windows installer.
- Read the hardware and DAW configuration guides from our documentation site. Link below.
- If you have banks you've purchased for the specific product, copy them to
"~/Music/AURA Plugins/(product name)/Patches/" folder.
- Open the plugin or Standalone application and you can view your copied banks in the Patch Librarian tab.
- Enjoy and support our continuous work & development with subscription or get a lifetime license!
Available plug-in formats
- VST2 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- VST3 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AAX (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AudioUnit (macOS 64-bit)
- Standalone Application (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
Windows 7 - 11 (64 bit)
macOS 10.12 (High Sierra) or greater - Intel and Apple Silicon with or without Rosetta 2
OpenGL 2.1 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.
Please ensure system and DAW compatibility with the plug-in or standalone application DEMO before committing to purchasing a full license. All purchases are final.
VST is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* [New] Demo version ships with USB MIDI Driver for macOS Users.
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to limit search on active bank.
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to show search results containing search term.
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to set default skin (use only if you have one Virus).
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to set default model (use only if you have one Virus).
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to load HiRes graphics if needed - Uses more RAM.
* [New] Added option in Utilities menu to route all incoming MIDI data to currently active part (when DAW is stopped).
* [New] Advanced MIDI Filters page has option for Randomizer Target - All / Excluding Pitch.
* [Fixed] Softknobs were set to global mode - They work again as expected.
* [Fixed] Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel and Note input from Virus Keyboard models work as expected.
* [Fixed] Draw and control issues of Delay and Reverb on Effects #1 sorted.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where TI was set to USB mode when MIDI Dins were used.
* [Fixed] If data was received from channel 1 and part 2-16 had MIDI channel set to 1, data was not processed.
* [Fixed] Writing Single Patches to hardware works as expected.
* [Fixed] Bank Edit menu items didn't update accordingly in some cases.
* [Fixed] FM Amount was recalled to zero in some cases.
* [Fixed] Search input was not able to take in @ sign.
* [Fixed] Editor went to Device ID check loop before it was supposed to.
* [Improvement] Requesting data from hardware takes less time now (with MIDI Din connectors).
* [Note] Virus TI users: If you use USB connection, it is much slower than using MIDI Dins. We recommend setting up a soundcard and MIDI interface for Editor use.
Complete change log: https://docs.auraplugins.com/kb/article/access-virus-editor-changelog/
Return to Product Page