Return to Product Page
Download Waldorf microQ Editor & Librarian
Hardware Editor and Librarian for Waldorf microQ Rack, microQ Keyboard and microQ lite.
It is time to reconnect – don’t leave the hardware behind
– Waldorf microQ Keyboard, microQ Rack and/or microQ lite
– MIDI Interface with SysEx support
MIDI Clock note
Waldorf microQ Editor works the best when you set MIDI Clock to External in the hardware.
Note: Get a good USB to MIDI interface, like ESI MIDIMATE EX to connect your hardware with your DAW
Latest version: 1.0.6 | 2020-Jan-02
Can’t see your license and downloads?
Refresh page after login to view FULL downloads and license
FULL Downloads require license purchase from our store.
Demo Limitations to be aware of:
- Parameters can not be automated from your DAW.
- Parameter MIDI CC Mapping is disabled.
- Total Recall is disabled.
- Librarian Bank Edits can not be saved.
- Librarian "Store Data to Hardware" is disabled.
- Demo can not be registered.
Install and Launch instructions
Download the installer for macOS or Windows.
- Extract the zip file on Windows.
Open the installer executable and run it.
- macOS; right click and open to run the installer (*1)
- Select VST2 and VST3 (*2) location with Windows installer.
- Read the hardware and DAW configuration guides from our documentation site. Links below.
If you have banks you've purchased for the specific product, copy them on macOS to:
/Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/(product name)/Patches/ folder.
and on Windows to:
~\Documents\Mystery Islands Music\(product name)\Patches\ folder.
- Open the plugin or Standalone application (*2) and you can view your banks in the Patch Librarian tab.
- Enjoy and support our continuous development via https://ko-fi.com/auraplugins!
*1) Older installers might not open in macOS 10.15 and above with double click!
*2) AAX, VST3 and Standalone Applications are included with version 3!
Available Editor formats
- VST 2 (Windows 32/64-bit | macOS 32/64-bit)
- Audio Unit (macOS 32/64-bit)
Windows XP - 10 (32/64 bit)
macOS 10.6 or greater - Intel and M1 with Rosetta 2 (works on latest macOS. Right click on installer - open and run the installer)
OpenGL 2.1 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.
Please ensure system and DAW compatibility with the plug-in or standalone application DEMO before committing to purchasing a full license. All purchases are final.
VST3, AAX and Standalone Applications will be available with version 3
VST is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
[ macOS ] Support for macOS Catalina. User data moved to /Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/(plugin-name)/ folder. User must manually copy sound data from old /Documents/Mystery Islands Music/ folder to the new location.
[ New ] Librarian Bank Edit Menu has a new item called "Open DATA folder" which will open the current plug-in data folder.
Full list of changes: https://docs.auraplugins.com/kb/article/waldorf-microq-editor-changelog/
Return to Product Page
Spread the word in socials and support our work via